Indian Head Massage and Facial Massage
Indian Head Massage - £40-45:
Indian Head Massage originates from a 4000 year old Indian tradition and is a clothed, seated massage concentrated on the back, shoulders, arms, neck, head and face. A little oil may be used on the neck.
Benefits of Indian Head Massage include;
- Easing anxiety
- Easing muscular tension
- Easing eye strain and eye ache
- Brightens the eyes
- Aids sinus drainage
- Aids lymphatic drainage
- Improves circulation to the areas massaged
- Loosens the scalp-promoting hair growth
- Aid memory, concentration and sleep
- Can help restore energy flow in the body
Facial Massage - 100% Natural Products - £40-45:
This is a gentle, slow and relaxing face massage including Indian Head Massage facial pressure points. I use Weleda facial products to cleanse, tone, massage and moisturise, which are 100% certified natural.
Treatment is tailored to your individual needs and preferences. This treatment is deeply moisturising, aids skin tone and complexion and stimulates both lymphatic and sinus drainage.
- Indian Head Massage Practitioners course - Accredited by Association of Natural Medicine
(with Chris Cozens, Life Arts)
Click here to visit my Facebook Therapies page
Click here to visit my Instragram page